Friday, April 06, 2007

Shorts...

Yesterday, April 5th, was CSS Naked Day. A bit of web developer fun where we strip the CSS (styling) from our sites. This was the first year I actually took part and DMWebsites was laid bare. I was pretty happy as the pages still worked and read fine. Today I noticed that I had 19 referrals from the CSS Naked Day site. That's pretty good going as I was number 237 of 1686 people that stripped down.

Yesterday it also snowed and was bloody freezing here in Ohio. Day before was in the high 70's and then dropped the next day to the low 20's and Lake Effect Snow! WTF! Good luck to those going to the opening day Indians game in this weather. Roll on Summer.

It's my sons third birthday on the 7th. I can't believe how fast he's grown. The years truly do fly by. Though he's already opened most of his presents last weekend, sharing his party with my Father-in-law's on the 1st, he still has a couple more to open. He just gets so excited and that makes Julie & I's heart skip to see his face.

No comments: